Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Meet Chelsea from Fleeting Glances

Meet Chelsea from Fleeting Glances

 

 

Printable Nursery Art, Dream Big Little One, Instand Download, Baby Blue, Nursery PrintablesWhat inspired you to begin a shop featuring your own designs?
I am a full-time graphic designer working on my career but I found I needed to do something I love on the side which is always creating special, personal and unique designs. Fleeting Glances name comes from all mothers who fall in love with their newborns instantly after seeing their baby for the first time. That moment is the most special and its something they remember forever. I create beautiful keepsakes to represent this short, fleeting moment in time.


How long have you been practicing your art/craft?
My shop has been open only since August 2014 but I started practicing graphic design in 5 years ago.

So There Is This Boy - Nursery Room Wall Art, Baby Boy Room, Quotes Boys Room


What training have you had or are you self-taught?
I graduated in 2014 with a degree in Art and Design.

 

What is your favorite material to craft with?
I create with the mothers in mind and from my creativity, and passion of colors and forms.

 



What has been the hardest aspect of creating a hobby into a business?
I don't know if I have had any "hardest aspect" because nothing is ever hard in doing what you LOVE to do. I believe my hobby was NEVER that, it was always just a passion and my escape. Creating a business is not what I had in the plans but I think people keep coming back because they see how much I care for every purchase.




8x10 Personalized Baby Print, Baby Girl Nursery Wall Art, Baby Announcement, Birth Plate, Birth Sign
Any advice for other Etsy sellers?
The best advice I can give is to be proactive and not give up if it's what you love. Give honest and prompt customer service and they WILL recommend you or even come back a second time.

 








Digital "Little but Fierce" Nursery Printable, Baby Shower Gift, Nursery Decor, Custom colors
What do you enjoy doing in your off time?
I love eating anything with the word chocolate in it. Having a glass of wine and watching my shows (Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, Revenge, and The Walking Dead)

 

Describe a typical day in your life...
Eat, Work, Sleep...REPEAT!



Where can we find your products online?
Fleeting Glances


No comments: